Strategic Plan (2022) and Annual Operating Priorities (2017-2018)
Providing primary, wellness and urgent health care services, regardless of ability to pay.
By 2022, the Girdwood Health Clinic, Inc. is the first choice for quality health care for residents of the Turnagain Arm.
Annual Operating Priorities
- Providing high quality health care, based on clearly identifiable community needs.
- Occupying a high-performing, sustainable facility that fully meets the long-term needs of the Girdwood Health Clinic, Inc.
- Building a strong, positive community reputation for the Girdwood Health Clinic, Inc.
- Improving the clinic’s human capacity with solid board governance and sustainable staffing.
- Enchancing the Girdwood Health Clinic, Inc.’s financial stability and resilience, through revenue diversity and growing reserves.
*Each year’s Annual Operating Priorities will be directly tied back to achieving our 2022 Long-Term Goal.