Strategic Plan 2022-2025
CORE PURPOSE Providing primary, wellness, and urgent health care services, regardless of ability to pay
CORE VALUES Community ♦ Quality ♦ Patient-Centered ♦ Partnership ♦ Sustainability
LONG-TERM GOAL (2025): By 2025 GHCI is the first choice for quality health care for residents of Turnagain Arm. Accomplishing this long-term goal translates to success in the following priority areas:
- Provide high quality health care, based on clearly identifiable community needs.
- Build upon our strong, positive community reputation for the GHCI, and support the clinic’s human capacity with solid governance board and sustainable staffing.
- Enhance financial stability/resilience through revenue diversity, growing reserves, and increasing patient visits.
- Each goal has been developed to meet the priorities identified above.
QUALITY OF CARE GOAL:
- Conduct an annual community survey related to increased services.
- Meet HRSA goals on Colorectal Cancer and Cervical Cancer screening measures through case management services and integration of Azara population health management tool.
- Meet HRSA goals on depression screening and depression remission measures through expansion of our integrated behavioral health program.
- Become an established Patient Centered Medical Home by the end of 2023.
ORGANIZATIONAL EXCELLENCE GOAL:
- Continue to enhance current marketing strategies to include review of website, social media, direct mail and other opportunities.
- Maintain at or above national benchmarks for overall patient satisfaction.
- Maintain compliance with Federal Torts Claims Act (FTCA) deeming.
- Establish benchmarks for provider productivity utilizing Azara data analytics tools.
- Rebranding by 2024.
- Pursue strategic Board recruitment, engagement, and development through intentional succession planning.
FINANCIAL EXCELLENCE GOALS:
- Develop an updated Five-Year Business Plan for Sustainability.
- Meet industry standard benchmarks for timely claims processing.
- Increase education and access to financial supports, including the sliding fee discount program, and other local resources available that address social determinants of health.
- Maintain a 90-day operating reserve.
- Establish a Board fundraising goal