COVID-19 Vaccine Information
If you believe you are eligible to receive vaccination or if you want to state your future interest in receiving vaccine when available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: COVID Vaccine with your name and phone number. You will receive an email survey. Please complete the survey link below to determine your eligibility. We are working through the list on a first come first serve basis based upon Tier eligibility. We do anticipate scheduling out several weeks and even months in advance as we balance our typical clinical operations with the vaccination needs of our community.
We will reach out directly by phone to schedule you when an appointment becomes available. If you have an opportunity to receive a vaccination elsewhere, do not hesitate to do so. Please plan to receive your second dose at Girdwood Health Clinic 28 days after receiving your first dose.
To access COVID-19 Registration Forms click here. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we work hard to address the need of our community.
All COVID-19 testing at Girdwood Health Clinic is dependent upon the availability of testing supplies. We offer COVID-19 testing through the State Public Health and commercial labs, in addition to rapid testing for eligible patients. If you are looking for an alternative method of testing please consider a Covid-19 home collection kit. These may be an option to meet your need:
Girdwood Health Clinic Service Updates:
- Hours of Operation: MON, TUE, THU, FRI: 9am – 6pm; WED: 9am – 7pm; (closed daily for lunch 12:30-1:30)
- Patient Visits: We are scheduling office-based visits for medical and behavioral health patients with additional COVID-19 screening. Medicare and most private insurance companies have temporarily expanded coverage of telemedicine services to respond to COVID-19. We will offer telemedicine visits on a case-by-case basis to reduce exposure risk and accommodate vulnerable patients.
- Prescription Renewals: Please contact your pharmacy to request a refill. You can also send a message through the Patient Portal. Please allow three clinic business days for prescription processing.
- Lab Draws: Call the clinic to schedule an appointment for bloodwork. Lab services are provided on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. We are not a lab, we only provide the service of lab draws for established patients.
Community Resources During COVID-19
Need assistance? Call the Girdwood Health Clinic Care Management Team for assistance today!
- Food Assistance
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Suicide Prevention Resources
Up-to-Date COVID-19 Information
- CDC COVID-19 web page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- State of Alaska COVID-19 web page: https://covid19.alaska.gov/
- Municipality of Anchorage COVID-19 web page: https://covid-response-moa-muniorg.hub.arcgis.com/