COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Patients need to self-attest to their eligibility to receive the COVID vaccine. Please call the clinic at 783-1355 to schedule a COVID vaccine appointment. Be prepared to leave a voice message with your name, date of birth and a good contact phone number. We will call you back to schedule your appointment.
- We have large scale COVID-19 vaccination clinics planned monthly.
- Please continue to use email@example.com for inquiries
Thank you so much for your interest in COVID-19 vaccination and helping to keep our community healthy!
All COVID-19 testing at Girdwood Health Clinic is dependent upon the availability of testing supplies. We offer COVID-19 testing through the State Public Health and commercial labs, in addition to rapid testing for eligible patients. If you are looking for an alternative method of testing please consider a Covid-19 home collection kit. These may be an option to meet your need:
Girdwood Health Clinic Service Updates:
- Hours of Operation: MON, TUE, THU, FRI: 9am – 6pm; WED: 9am – 7pm; (closed daily for lunch 12:30-1:30)
- Patient Visits: We are scheduling office-based visits for medical and behavioral health patients with additional COVID-19 screening. Medicare and most private insurance companies have temporarily expanded coverage of telemedicine services to respond to COVID-19. We will offer telemedicine visits on a case-by-case basis to reduce exposure risk and accommodate vulnerable patients.
- Prescription Renewals: Please contact your pharmacy to request a refill. You can also send a message through the Patient Portal. Please allow three clinic business days for prescription processing.
- Lab Draws: Call the clinic to schedule an appointment for bloodwork. Lab services are provided on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. We are not a lab, we only provide the service of lab draws for established patients.
Community Resources During COVID-19
Need assistance? Call the Girdwood Health Clinic Care Management Team for assistance today!
- Food Assistance
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Suicide Prevention Resources
Up-to-Date COVID-19 Information
- CDC COVID-19 web page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- State of Alaska COVID-19 web page: https://covid19.alaska.gov/
- Municipality of Anchorage COVID-19 web page: https://covid-response-moa-muniorg.hub.arcgis.com/