Please consider donating to the Girdwood Health Clinic to support our services to the community.
Our new facility is finished. Thank you to all the agencies, foundations and donors who helped us complete the new build without any debt!
At this time, the building needs art and the clinic would like to invite local artists to consider donating a special artwork for the new building. There are three projects that are open to community involvement:
- Art for the building –
- Calling all artists and art lovers!
- Theme: Turnagain Arm – The Girdwood Health Clinic serves the Turnagain Arm communities that include Girdwood, Bird, Indian, Portage and Hope. Please look to this area for your inspiration.
- Submit your artwork and the (Donation Form) by March 1, 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donation submittals will need to include 1 or 2 pictures of the piece, artist statement that highlights connection to Turnagain Arm area, artist biography. Include the dimensions of the artwork.
- If your artwork is selected, the committee will contact the artist to receive the artwork.
- Committee decides on placement in the building
- The Girdwood Health Clinic reserves the right to return art based upon insurance requirements or compatibility with building code and required clearances.
- The committee is accepting only donated artwork currently.
- Considerations for submitted artwork: The health clinic has multiple rooms that have specific uses.
- Donor Wall – The Girdwood Health Clinic Art Committee is working to design a beautiful art installation that honors the people who helped make this building a reality. The wall is anticipated to be ready in the spring of 2023.
- Memorial Wall – During this project, the clinic has lost several beloved community members. The clinic is designing an area of respect to commemorate those friends of the clinic, If you are interested in participating with this project, please contact email@example.com. This project is anticipated to be completed in the summer of 2023.